Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Rent daily? We do not rent daily between Memorial Day and Labor Day. During the off season, we have a three (3) day minimum.
2) Check-in day? Check-in time? During the season (Memorial Day to Labor Day),
check-in is Saturday at 2PM and
check-out is Saturday 11AM.
We do not make any exceptions. We also do not allow any early check-ins or late check-outs - we are not a hotel with a staff on-site.
3) Long weekends and short holiday weeks? Yes, as long as your stay is outside the Memorial Day to Labor Day period.
4) Under 25 years of age? Yes, as long as a parent is a signer to the lease for each under age tenant. Under age security deposit applies.
5) Security deposit? The security deposit is $500 (1-2 week rental) or $750 (2 week rental). If you opt for Property Damage Protection, security deposit is reduced to $300.
6) Off season rentals? Off season rentals are from October to April only. Tenant pays 2 months rent in advance, and also absorbs property manager or owner's cost of power, natural gas and cable TV services.
7) Parking? There is parking for 2 vehicles, and as many parking spots you need in the street. There is alternate side of the street parking in Long Beach Township - north side of 45th Street Wed 9AM to Sun 9AM; south side of 45th Sun 9AM to Wed 9AM. Do not park in the alleyway adjacent to the south of the premises as you will be ticketed and towed. The alleyway is our neighbor's access to their property.
8) Distance to beach (or top of dune)? About 200 feet or 1 minute. The property is 1 home from the beach, across Ocean blvd Avenue the street.
9) Beach badges and beach chairs? 2 Beach badges and sand chairs are supplied.
10) Beach umbrellas? Beach umbrellas are not supplied.
11) Trash disposal? Trash and recycle disposal days are Tuesday and Friday as early as 6AM (summer only - off season Tuesday trash and Friday recycle). Tenants are responsible for separating trash from recyclables (paper, cardboard, bottles, cans). Do not place recyclables in plastic bags as the containers will not be emptied.
The Island: Long Beach Island is a barrier island 18 miles long, and on average 3 blocks wide, 6 miles off the coast of New Jersey. It is renowned for its pristine white beaches and quaint resort towns.
The Property: Property is located off Long Beach Blvd. on 56th Street in Brant Beach.
It is located Oceanside just 1 home from the beach. Your family will enjoy all the modern conveniences of home (air conditioning, washer & dryer, outdoor gas BBQ, outdoor shower, new countertop kitchen and 2 full baths).
The house is located in a quiet family area of the island. You can easily get to the supermarket (located about a few miles -- the Acme), ice cream shops (also about a mile). 3 blocks walk to the bay.
the location makes it easy to bring the family to and from the home. Our home is also near the glorious Barnegat Bay (sunset viewing or boat watching on the Waterway).
Custard Hut & Pizza
6403 Long Beach Blvd Beach Haven, New Jersey
Call (609) 361-0900